Your job is to write and design a poster to get people interested in helping the environment.
What you need to do
- Pick a topic—see below for some suggestions.
- Decide who the poster is for—is it for kids, parents, grow-ups?
- Draw a picture that will get people interested. Use bright colors!
- Write a headline for the poster—nice and big so it gets attention.
- Put in your message—what you want people to do or remember about your topic.
- Now put your name on it—it’s your poster!
Check out these sites - you can find lots of topics for posters in them.