Great Truths for All AgesGreat Truths for All Ages
Great Truths About Life That Little Children Have Learned
- When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
- If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
- Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
- You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
- Reading what people write on desks can teach you a lot.
- Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
- Puppies still have bad breath, even after eating a tic-tac.
- Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
- School lunches stick to the wall.
- You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
- The best place to be when you're sad is Grandma's lap.