Protect the atmosphere. Protect yourself!
- Use less fossil fuels—ride the bus, ride a bicycle or walk whenever it's safe and possible.
- Plant trees and other plants, which will take up carbon dioxide from the air.
- Try to save energy. Turn off lights and appliances when not in use.
- Save on heating and air conditioning by wearing sweaters when it's cold and short-sleeved shirts when it's hot.
- Add insulation to your house to keep warm air from escaping in winter and cool air from escaping in summer.
- When in the sun, wear a hat and a shirt with long sleeves.
- Always wear sun screen and sunglasses that protect against UV radiation!